Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Favorites

Well I am in L.A. right now, but it hasn't really been a vacation. I am trying to help my brother find an apartment by Monday...which is very difficult when you are trying to find something under $700.00 a month with all utilities paid. Luckily we have 2 options and are going to see one today as well. So here is hoping he can make a decision today.

Yesterday we went to the zoo! The animal I wanted to see the most was off exhibit. :( Most of the animals were sleeping or indoors because it was so hot, but we saw a lot of them. Joey even managed to draw some.

Since I don't have much to say, an it has been awhile since I posted anything, I'm just going to post some of my favorite things I have found online and call it a day.
Green dress from Lilly.com

Owl necklace from BirdzNbeez on etsy ($26.00)

Xio Long Bao by Steamy Kitchen Food Blog. These are a delicious traditional food from Asia. I'm still hoping to get some while I am in L.A.

A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin. These books make always surprise me. I think I know what is going to happen and then it does...but then there is something else beneath it that is totally unexpected!

A funny and accurate comic about living with cats! I love Yasmin's art and her personality.


No comments:

Post a Comment